Thursday, September 30, 2010

BP1_Google reader

Here is a list of RSS feeds that are going to be most beneficial for the Marketing courses I teach:
Advertising Age - Ad and Marketing Industry News
Advertising Age has the latest industry news and examples of ad Campaigns from print, video, interactive,etc.
Screen shot captured on September 30, 2010 from www.creativity-online.com from Advertising Age-home-RSS feed.
PrepSportsBiz. . . News you can use
Prep Sports Biz is for high school Sports Marketing teachers that includes a collection of current sports marketing articles located in one blog.
TheMarketingTeacher
This is a fantastic RSS feed for high school Marketing teachers. I use it quite a bit for my Marketing classes. It is a collection of current marketing articles built into a blog.
eSchoolNews.com 
I just discovered this RSS feed. It seems to be a comprehensive site that covers all aspects of technology from legislation and funding to classroom use of technology.
DECA: News
I am the DECA sponsor at my school so this RSS feed will keep me connected at the national & state level so I can inform my students about what's going and how they can get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment