Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE5_flash CS5

So I have attempted to create animation. I figured out how to use the time table and create tweens and keyframes to create animation for each layer and object. I wanted to have the leaves move back and forth then fall from the branches to the ground. I was unable to get my leaves my leaves to move. However, I did figure out how to make my text move. So "Happy Fall" drops to the ground. I want to figure out how to get my leaves to move, so on to attempt number 3.

Here is my video  on my flash animation. I am not real happy with the results. Flash has been difficult for me to learn as I am not very artistic and I feel that this is way beyond my skill set and the time frame in which I have to learn to master the skills. I have to keep repeating the steps, hitting the undo button and starting over. Ugh ~ even with the Lynda tutorials, I am still lost... HELP!!!

Well , here are screen shots of my video. My video wont upload. 











No comments:

Post a Comment